Monday, June 4, 2012

May odds-n-ends

We've been cutting lots and lots of stickers!

My hunny knows how I love Hot Chocolate, so he bought me this super cute ceramic/polkadotted cup to use at work every morning. Keeps my drinks hotter longer ;) Yumm.

I've been finding lots of yummy new recipes and trying them out {I know- wrong time of year for soup, but it was yummy}

Been lovin this + smothered, and Crazy Bread!

We got to go see my good friends- Nichole and Taylor's new house a few weekends ago, and had to take them a "Happy New Home" Gift!

I spent a day on the farm a few weekends ago, and Trish and Ali came out to play too. Ali got to see her first camp-fire. Loved it! The girls' a natural!


Dad and Justin- Racing the Fourwheeler and Go-cart. Gotta love em.



Herculese

Some of dad's Hens had been sitting really well, so he left the eggs with them, and look what happened! 2 Babies! So cute.


Trish and My Thursday lunch ended up at Wingers one day, and you can't leave Wingers without eating one of these guys! Yumm.

Still trying to catch up with stickers!

They're Awesome.

I want this Skirt SO BAD! And can't find it for sale, so my awesome mom is going to help me make it, when I can find the fabric. {We need a JoAnn's so bad}

No comments:

Post a Comment