Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I decided to finish posting our pictures from the Super Busy/Super Fun Memorial Day Weekend, and I'll catch up the rest of my posts later.

We had a super busy weekend. Justin had to work, but I can't remember the last time I had a 3 1/2 day weekend {Lame sauce, I know}.

Friday I got off work early, so I had to run around downtown for a while replacing my debit/credit cards/checks, etc. since we never found/got my wallet back.

After Running errands, I went home and got ready for graduation. At the last minute, my plans changed, and my family wasn't able to go, so Justin took me on a date instead.
We went and saw MIB 3 in 3D. Justin thought it would be good, and I figured it would be okay.
Wrong.
It was dumb. And ugly. and did I mention dumb? And ugly?


Saturday, I helped Trish build a Super Cute "growing board" for Ali.
It turned out great and matches her room so well!
I can't believe how big she is getting now too! She babbles, and laughs and smiles, and will stand and hold onto my fingers. She's starting to recognize who I am now too. score.  I'm the awesome Aunt Chelsie ;)



After working with vinyl all morning, I cleaned the house all afternoon.
I mean cleaned! and cleaned! and cleaned!
Justin got home and he helped me clean even more!
It felt so good to have the whole house clean!

After all the cleaning, we went to dinner at The Quarry with his parents, since Monty was home for the weekend.
I got the Chicken Parmesan (thanks for the reccomendation Candice) and it was really good!
I'm so picky with how thin the Chicken is on Chicken Parmesan that I won't usually order it anywhere but Johnny Carino's- but theirs was perfect. Yummy!

Then we went back to the house and watched "Play the Game" on the big screen in the basement.
Oh.My.Funny!
We laughed so hard! It was Awesome!


Sunday morning, I got to go and watch Tyler bless Baby Zoey in their ward, and it was so sweet.
Then after going to my own ward, we headed to Jensen for a birthday party, and to visit with my Wadsworth Grandparents.
They came down from Wyoming for the weekend and we got to visit and play with them. Always a great time.



We also got to celebrate Grandpa Dee's birthday with him. He's always so fun to talk to and listen to all his stories about the farm and his family and what growing up was like for him.


On Monday- Memorial Day, I headed to Jensen again to go to the Garden Center with my family and buy some vegetables for the garden, and some flowers for the new flower beds I was planning to build, (aka my castle). After the garden center my Grandparents headed back over the mountain to Wyoming and Mom and Dad and I had to come into town to Basin Nursery to get a few things that we couldn't find in Jensen.
I got the rest of the things I needed and went home and started buildling "my castle."


When Justin got home, we went to Jensen to help plant the garden, but when we got there, we got a little distracted.
The girls and Tiffany and Jason were down and were buildling a "redneck slip n' slide/pool," so of course, we had to help.
Justin even got in his suit and went down the slide a few times. They had a blast!

Hailey got a little cold after playing in the pool, so she had grandma take her in the house and make her some hot chocolate. Funny stinker!





After all the watery-fun we planted the garden with my parents and headed back to town.
We had to go to Lowes and buy another pallet of Cinder-Blocks to finish "my castle."

Tuesday came and I was back to work- but right after work, we went home and finished buildling the flower beds, and got most of our plants in it.

It looks awesome.
All-in-all, busy, great, fun, warm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment