Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A few Thailand Pictures...

I took the majority of pictures on my camera, but I decided to upload the few I had on my phone.

Early morning Thursday June 21st to head to SLC. I needed a Dr. Pepper.

Melanie caught some zzz's while we waited for our super delayed flight.

The Embassy Suites in San Fran. was beautiful!

All my luggage was checked so we ran and grabbed a new outfit for me to wear. It was cute and comfy for the long flight!

We boarded in San Fran. ate dinner, then laid our seats back and slept. It was so nice to have room to relax and sleep! Thanks again Monty!

Switching planes in Tokyo.

Day 1 in Bangkok, Thailand = Tunic and leggings. It was super humid.

All of their food is so beautiful. I loved it.

Looking out the window on the top floor of our hotel where we ate breakfast.

It's hard to see, but traffic was always a mess!

Yep. You read right. That's a 7-Eleven.

Cute little boy gave me the Peace sign, while his mom worked around their street cart selling breakfast treats.

A Panorama view out the window of Eric's first Hospital room.

There were many Buddhist Shrines all over the place. They were always draped with marigolds and Jasmine.

This was the Super Yummy Red Velvet cake that we took back the Eric the day he started going down hill. He asked for it the rest of the time we were there, but we never made it back for any. Darn the luck..


I have lots more/better pictures than these, but it's a start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment