Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Randomness to Beginning of August

We've been playing lots of Softball {Thus the softball outfit}

We're buying Property in Jensen. This property actually.

We're building a new house. {Dreaming of a kitchen like this!}

Still loving my Thailand pearls

Working around our house to get it perfect and ready to sell

This last weekend, we went on our Annual Dudley family Rafting trip and decided to camp for the weekend instead of just going for one day. It was great fun!
And a much needed get away. I was so ready to get the heck outta Dodge.
I love the Mountain. I would live up there if I could.

Lovin me some colors lately.


And that's a wrap.
I know it's been a long time, but I'm {vaguely} caught up.
I still can't believe it's August though! It seems like yesterday that I was getting on a plane to Thailand.

Happy Wednesday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment