Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July 7th- July 16th

Saturday 7th. I was so glad to be back to the land of Flat Irons! Hallelujah.

Wednesday 11th. Lovin the pearls I brought home with me from Thailand.

Thursday 12th. Stopped and ate lunch at the park one day. So nice.

Thursday 12th. We got to go on a date to the movies!


Friday 13th. My Mom and Dad were babysitting Hailey and Natalie (It was Rodeo week and Tiffany had a booth on the court house lawn) so I met up with them and we all had Wendy's for dinner.
Friday 13th. They were a little bit hyper...so we ended up taking 5000 pictures on my phone to keep them entertained. Silly girls.
Sunday 15th. After Justin and Tyler got back from the Gorge, we all went to Jensen for dinner and took the kids down to the Green River to catch some Cat Fish.

Sunday 15th. They had a lot of fun and caught quite a few fish.

Sunday 15th. My dad even came down and fished with us for a little while. Everything we caught was super tiny, but the kids had fun reeling them in and grabbing them out of the water.

Sunday 15th. It rained on us at the River for about 5 minutes, and the clouds in front of the sun were super pretty!

Sunday 15th. Melanie and I traded Louis Vuitton's that we brought home from Thailand. Love it.

Monday 16th. YAY! For my tiny Garden. It's such a trooper!

Monday 16th. Super enjoying Home made French dips and fresh sqaush from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment