Friday, May 25, 2012

April

We kept ourselves plenty busy during April, Visiting with family, playing with Justin's new camera, I traveled a little bit (separate posts will come later), I refinished a bed frame, and worked in the yard a little ...Just waiting for that summer weather.  




Ace is getting so so big. He's almost 1 now. I can't even believe it.

I got "Bakers Fever" or something and went all out on some cupcakes. Home made Vanilla cupcakes with {the best} butter cream frosting, and drizzled with a Vanilla Creme' an glaze.
Yumm-o!

We have a new Rue 21 in town, and they are feeding my "big ring" addiction.

I got to tackle a HUGE project at work. I spent hours and hours printing, sorting, page protecting, sorting again and compiling MSDS sheets for our Frac Guys. Whew. We had some crazy # like- over 12000 pieces of paper for 20 books.
Soooo glad it's over!

After one Sunday Dinner, I got to snuggle baby Zoey to sleep. So sweet.

Ace got a bath.

Justin's mom broke out the photo albums and we got to "relive" Justin growing up. It was really fun to see all the old pictures, and his BRIGHT blond hair when he was little. He's always been an athlete ;)

My Liddy girl. Helpin in the yard.

The beginning of the bed I painted Black. It's SOOO much prettier now that it's black. I love all her pretty little curves!

Justin bought a new spiffy camera...He's been having a Grand-E-ole-time taking some awesome pictures with it!

The Bed- After it's been repainted. Love it.

One of Justin's awesome Pump Jack pictures.

One Tuesday, Justin was off and I was at work, so he took the dogs out in the hills and let them run and play while he hiked. Liddy came back muddier than muddy can be, but you can't tell me that she isn't "smiling" in this picture.

They sure love Hiking with their dad!


Also in April:
I got to spend some time in Denver to go to a training for work. It was a great training, and we got some really amazing food while we were there!
I also spent 4 days in The Woodlands/Houston, TX for a Quarterly meeting for work. Lots of travel. Super pretty area.
My little brother turned 21 on the 21st. It's amazing how time flies. He's still too little to be 21!
Justin got to play in The Ice Breaker tournament, which is the "kick off" tournament for the Season of Men's City League Softball.

No comments:

Post a Comment