Friday, May 25, 2012

Softball Tournament-- from March

I finally get to play catch-up! It's going to be fun! So many pictures to share ;)

Headed to the city for the Taylorsville Softball tournament.

He was so excited to go!

After our long day of shopping, I got ready to go out...
While Justin slept

I got to go to the Piano Bar with Wendy. First time in a bar, it was a piano bar in downtown SLC though, and it was so cool! Just the music was fantastic. Super fun- even without all the bets to see who could get me drunk. They were taking bets to see if I was going to take a drink or not. Proud to say- I didn't cave. Never have, so why start now? ;)

My bar stamp...cause I'm awesome like that...

After the bar, we went and watched the guys play their last softball game of the night.

The next day, Wendy and I went to the new City Creek Center while the guys played softball in the wind. We had to stop at Tiffany's, of course, but other than that- I wasn't super impressed.
So. Many. People.

Mr. Koen man is getting so big and is so smiley! Such a cute little stinker.

That's my man ;) #19

After all the games were over, we went to Leatherby's for dinner. Never disappointed there. Ever.

On the drive home, the canyon was cloud covered and 'misty', it was like there was a huge white tent over the whole thing. Gorgeous.

The worst part of taking trips-- the unpacking and the laundry.


 I had to cram for a Business Law Exam while we were in the hotel the 2nd night we were there. I was super stressed and didn't do as well on my test as I wanted, but it was still worth it. I had a great time visiting with Ms. Wendy and I still got to go shopping, watch some softball, eat some great food, and play with the super cute Kiddo's, Kyler and Koen.

It's about time to go back for another trip. It's been too long already.

No comments:

Post a Comment