Thursday, May 3, 2012

Four Years of Marriage..

I can't believe it has been four years since we walked into that temple to make a commitment that will last into the eternities. I can't believe that around this time 5 years ago I was sitting in the computer lab of the old USU building studying for a Calculus Final when I got a "friend request" on myspace (yes I feel old) from this hot guy that looked vaguely familiar. I can't believe I accepted and started chatting with him and that a little over a month later I met him for the first time. I'll never forget seeing his little red car pull up in front of my work and how my heart started pounding when I saw his "JUST N" license plate. We have been inseparable since. He asked me to be his girlfriend on May 8, 2007, then again on May 11, 2007 (funny story). He asked me to be his fiance on September 20, 2007, and we were sealed for time and all eternity on May 3, 2008- Four years ago today.
It's amazing where life will take you and what we have to go through, but I'm so grateful that I get to go through every day- no matter what it brings- with him.


The Day after he proposed

Wedding Day

Headed to Mexico for our Honeymoon

Bowling on New Years eve 2008


Headed to Grand Junction for our First Anniversary 2009

2010

2011

2012

Love you babe! With all my heart ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment